The 2018 Q5 has arrived!
The Q5 is arguably one of Audi’s best sellers- it offers comfort and convenience with an adventurous spirit. With updates and sales records across the “new” Audi lineup, it only makes sense to release a refreshed and rejuvenated Q5 next.
Its arrival has been anticipated for quite some time and we are very happy to say that it is finally here.
The 2018 Q5 features sharper and more defined edges similar to the 2017 Q7 on the outside, and the most up-to-date Audi technology and interface inside.
Standard options include:
- 2.0L TFSI 4-cylinder and Quattro AWD, producing 252hp/273lb-ft torque
- 7-speed Tiptronic transmission
- Audi Xenon Plus Headlights
- Leather interior
- Power heated mirrors
- Power tailgate
- Three-zone climate control
- Power seats
- Multifunction steering wheel with paddles
- Audi Drive Select
- 18″ wheels with AS tires
- Energy Recuperation System w/start-stop
- Aluminum roof rails
- Hill descent control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass
- Rain and light sensors
Offered in three trim levels- Premium, Premium Plus, Prestige- even your most basic 2018 Q5 comes equipped with a lot of desirable options.
Our first 2018 Q5 arrived this week, stunning in Navarra Blue Metallic over a black leather interior with wood inlays. With a trim level of Premium, it came equipped with the features above along with a few hefty packages:
- Navigation & Telematics Package with Virtual Cockpit, Navigation, Audi connect CARE, and Audi connect PRIME
- Panoramic sunroof
- Convenience Package with 8-way power front seats w/memory, Audi Advanced Key, Heated auto-dimming power folding mirrors, and SiriusXM
- 19″ Wheel Package with 235/55 All-season tires
- Heated front seats
- Cargo cover
- Audi Guard all-weather floor mats
- USB lightning cables
Read more about the 2018 Q5 HERE!
Check out our incoming 2018 Q5 inventory HERE!