Today’s new cars and trucks need a special kind of care. By going to a franchised new-car dealership. You can expect quality service and avoid unnecessary maintenance and repairs.
1. QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
Many dealership technicians are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). Usually they specialize in only one make of vehicles – yours.
2. TOP-NOTCH TRAINING
You can be assured that dealership technicians have current technical and product information. This generation of cars needs the computer skills, electronics and continuing education that your manufacturer provides to the dealership technicians who service your car.
3. STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT
Dealers have access to specially designed service tools and the finest in modern diagnostic system to use in servicing your car.
4. HELPFUL HOT LINES
You benefit from a vast data base of current technical information available to your dealer. Technicians can usually call the manufacturer’s hot line which provides instant inside information about your specific model car.
5. THE RIGHT PARTS
With original equipment replacement parts manufactured for your exact model car or truck, you’ll be assured of the right look, the right fit, and the same original equipment manufacturer (OEM) quality you originally purchased.
6. PROTECTION FOR YOUR INVESTMENT
Since you’ve probably spent about $15,000 or more on your new car, you won’t want to rely on anyone other than top professionals. Your new car dealership helps you keep your car in top performance condition.
7. COMPETITIVE PRICES
Check their prices. They’re probably better than you think. Competition has forced many dealerships to lower their prices – especially on simple maintenance such as oil changes and tune-ups.
8. SOLID GUARANTEES!
Because reputations depend on customer satisfaction, many dealerships guarantee repairs for periods appropriate to individual automobile conditions. You’ll also get available manufactures’ guarantees on original equipment replacement parts.
9. PERSONAL CONVENIENCE
In an effort to earn and keep your business, many dealerships have extended service hours to include nights and weekends, opened express lines for routine maintenance and repairs, and started to provide guaranteed delivery times for work completed. Many also offer transportation or “loaner” cars while repairs are being made.
10. POSITIVE SATISFACTION
More than ever before, your dealership wants to please customers by combining superior customer service with quality work at a fair price. Because their business depends on it, dealers are making your satisfaction their priority.
Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida including all of Naples, Naples Park, Vanderbilt Beach, Immokalee, Golden Gate, Golden Gate Estates, Copeland, Goodland, Everglades City, Bonita Springs and Marco Island. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers’ needs. Feel free to browse our new and pre owned inventory online, www.audinaples.com, to request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!
Audi Naples Service Department is open until 8pm, Monday through Friday, with certified service technicians working on every make or model – even work trucks. From oil changes to light service, you’ll save money and your valuable time. Plus, after you drop off your car for service, we’ll conveniently shuttle you to and from your home.
Audi Naples is conveniently located and easy to find.
- Traveling from Bradenton, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Arcadia, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Bonita Springs or Venice simply go South on I-75 to exit 105 (Golden Gate). Take Golden Gate west towards the Naples Airport to Airport Pulling Road. Go south on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile, just past Radio Road on your left hand side.
- Traveling from Miami, Coral Gables, North Miami, Pembrooke Pines, Hollywood, Hallendale, Coral Springs, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, or Boca Raton simply go West on I-75 to exit 101 (Collier Blvd -951). Take Collier Blvd South to Davis Blvd. Go west and follow Davis Blvd. to Airport Pulling Road. Go North on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile on your right hand side.
601 Airport Rd., S Naples, FL 34104
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed